Fangirl Friday is a feature hosted by Nancy Drew is My Homegirl. Basically, it’s where we chat it up about all of our most spazzworthy obsessions. Here goes:
1. Adele- I know it’s played and played and played, but oh, seeing her win (and win, win, win) at the Grammys made me crave a good listen to 21. In all honesty, I listen to her music relentlessly–but I was so happy to see her win so big. And, on a side note, as much as I love her voice, you haven’t heard singing until you’ve heard my six-year-old trying to sing Rolling in the Deep in the shower. I sit in the hallway and listen to her and it is the cutest thing EVER!!!
2. Hana by Lauren Oliver– Did you know there’s a short story between Delirium and Pandemonium? I didn’t either until my friend Maggie at Gone Pecan told me and was then nice enough to send me the link. It’s the story of Lena’s best friend Hana and what happens to her after Lena escapes. Come on. You know you want to read it.
3. I Fancy You- Alright, alright, I know that Valentine’s Day has passed, but did you see this cuteness?
I am so into this little crush that Klaus has on Caroline. I mean yeah, he murdered his mum and yeah, he staked like, all of his siblings and has created a race of hybrids to serve him–but he has a fancypants English accent! And he paints! That has to count for something!
4. Lestat and Louis on Edward Cullen– To my Facebook friends, I’m sorry that you’ve already seen this, but I think it’s SO FUNNY. It’s like Mean Girls with vampires. Love it!
5. Geek Love on TLC- I just caught and episode of this and am pretty sure it will be one of my favorite shows ever. It’s geeks! It’s speed dating! And Star Wars! This made me and the hubs want to hit Comic Con even more. Check it!
Happy Friday Everyone!