Woot! It’s Friday! That means it’s time to spazz over whatever crazy business has my panties in a bunch this week.
Fangirl Five is hosted by Evil Eva over at Nancy Drew is My Homegirl.
1. The Five Year Engagement– Tomorrow my husband and I are going to see this movie. So, yay!, I get a quick date with my boy. Then yay! for movies where people fall down, get hurt, or get shot with arrows. I already love this one.
2. Linkin Park– I didn’t realize until this week that Linkin Park has a new album coming out in June. I love them. They’re such good workout music (not that I, you know, actually work out very often).
Here’s the first single, Burn it Down:
3. Ian Somerhalder– You guys, there is no way in hell that I will read Fifty Shades of Grey, but if Ian Somerhalder is in the movie, I will so totally be there!!!!!! Clearly the film will be a ginormous piece of NO, but Ian Somerhalder is so very YES.
4. The Vampire Diaries– I haven’t watched this week’s episode yet, but if you haven’t seen last week’s here a spoiler: Elena kisses Damon. Like, big time. First, she was totally staring at him half shirtless when he didn’t know she was watching (which is apparently only creepy if you’re a dude) and then he caught her. EEEEEEE! Then he came and sat next to her on the bed and held her hand. Oh, the sweetness. But of course, Elena was ready to burst into a ball of flames at this point, so she leaves the room and he follows and then…Elena and Damon sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G–except it was all forbidden and steamy.
5. Books– I am drowning in books right now! Books on my nightstand, books I want to read, books I want to re-read, and lots of book recommendations from bloggers and friends. It’s such a good, sweet place to be!
Have a great weekend!