Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week we’re sharing the blogs we read that aren’t related to books. Honestly, I read mostly book and writing blogs (and I’m not including the writing ones because they kind of overlap into books), but there are a few other sites that I check regularly.
First of all, I love blogs about entertaining, especially about kid’s parties.
1. Loralee Lewis– The ultimate party blog. Check out her obsession with Harry Potter.
2. Sara’s Party Perfect– One of the great things about this site is that people submit their own parties as well.
3. Thoughtfully Simple– This one has recipes, entertaining info, wedding stuff…a little bit of everything.
Decorating- Outside of book blogs, I probably spend the most time on decorating sites. Here are just a couple chosen from the TONS I love:
4. The Painted Old Cottage– Do yourself a favor. Take a tour of her home. I want to live in this lady’s house.
5. A Thoughtful Place– This is one of my absolute favorites. She has decorating, DIY stuff and parties.
6. The Yellow Cape Cod– She always has great design boards and easy DIY projects.
And then there are a few random sites:
7. Gawker/Jezebel– You guys, there sites are hilarious. The writers are the best. Sometimes I feel bad for laughing at the stuff they say (I definitely can’t check these sites with my kiddos around) and I don’t often agree with the views espoused by them, but hello, they are awesomely snarky and funny.
8. Bakerella– My friend Tammy turned me on to this one. It’s a baker’s heaven (or for me it’s a hell, because my stuff never looks as cute as hers).
That’s all for this week!