Top Ten Tuesday is hosted my the awesomepants ladies over at The Broke and The Bookish. This week we’re discussing our bookish goals for the coming year. I don’t really have numerical goals (those just stress me out), and other than my campaign to Make The World See The Awesomeness of Michael Moscovitz, my only real book-related goals have to do with blogging (and maybe one or two non-blog ones).
1. Actually read the books I purchase (A Million Suns, I feel I owe you a huge apology).
2. Only check out books from the library that I actually intend to read. And then read them.
3. Read my book club picks in a timely manner instead of cramming them into the 2-3 days before a meeting (in my defense, I do this because if I read it and then read ten other books in between, somewhere the emotion is lost. Also, I get confused).
4. Create a new layout- I mean, who am I kidding? I’m way too lazy and not tech-savvy enough to do this. We’ll have to see.
5. Give more books away- I’m a hoarder, I’ll admit it.
6. Author Interviews- I really want to do these, it’s just that my questions are pretty much lame and the same old thing. Must get better at this.
7. Arrange more guest posts- I’d like to have some friends or authors visit my blog. It could be fun. Like a little blog slumber party.
8. Read faster-You guys, I used to read anywhere from 2-5 books a week. Not the fastest person in the world (that doesn’t count my obsessive re-reads), but not slow by any standard. Now I think I read 1.5-2. I need to crank it up.
9. Get better at comments- Oh, I used to be great a responding to comments (because they really, really make me smile) and at visiting and commenting on other blogs. And trust me, I visit, but I’m like a stalker. I stop by and never say hello. This must change.
That’s all for this week. Happy Tuesday!