Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the wonderful ladies The Broke and The Bookish. This week’s list will be short and sweet because who am I kidding? I never, ever finish my TBR lists. It’s sort of an embarrassment (A Million Suns, sitting patiently on my bookshelf for the last 13 months, just nodded in agreement). Here are some books I want to read this Spring:
1. Code Name Verity- Checked it out from the library and never read it. I do that so often.
2. Just One Day by Gayle Forman- Dying! But I have The Rule about not buying new books until I finish the ones I have.
3. Prodigy -Yeah, Ditto.
4. Destroy Me and Unravel Me- This rule is killing me.
5. Requiem- Am I ready to say goodbye to this series? Not really.
6. Second Chance Summer- Because Daphne at Gone Pecan loved it and I trust her immensely. Also I really like Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour.
7. The Giver- I promised my daughter.
That’s all I can think of right now!