Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week we talking about our Spring TBRs. This may seem slightly repetitive considering my post in December about the books I’m most looking forward to this year (because more than half of them were coming out between January and May), so humor me a bit here. I really want to read these!
1. A Million Suns by Beth Revis– It’s only been sitting on my bookshelf forever and I’ve been dying to read it since I finished Across the Universe. It’s a blessing and a curse (but not really) to have so many good books to read. Why do I need sleep?
2. Hallowed by Cynthia Hand– This came out and I still haven’t bought it. Why??? I have no idea because I want to read it SO bad.
3. Lost In Time by Melissa De la Cruz- I still haven’t read this sixth installment of the Blue Bloods series. And I should be cause I love me some Jack Force!
4. Fever by Lauren DeStefano– Oooooh what happened to Rhine and Gabriel? And what has become of Linden? I should probably read it to find out.
5. The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting– I’ll be really honest here. I like all the creepy stuff in these books, but what I really want is more Violet and Jay.
6. Shine by Jeri Smith-Ready– Holy cow, I’m both dying for and sad about the conclusion to the Shift books. What is going to happen?????
7. When You Were Mine by Rebecca Serle– I can’t explain it. I just have to read this.
8. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare– The only thing I hate about this series is waiting for the next installment. Can’t wait for this one.
9. Underworld by Meg Cabot– Pierce and John and that whole “trying to kidnap her and keep her in the underworld” thing–I loved that. And I love everything Meg Cabot writes so I know this will be good.
10. The Statistical Probability of Love At First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith– I hear this is super cute. I like super cute. I love books that make me smile. Also there’s a British guy so I’m sold.