Fangirl Friday is hosted by Evil Eva at Nancy Drew is my Homegirl. Here’s what’s freaking my freak this week:
1. National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation– Of course there are the standards like A Charlie Brown Christmas and How the Grinch Stole Christmas, and It’s a Wonderful Life, but a this movie is a true gem. It’s just not Christmas without it.
2. Love, Actually-It doesn’t have to be Christmas for me to watch this movie, but for some reason I really love watching it while I wrap presents. I think this is the weekend.
3. Clockwork Prince– I’ve mentioned this one before, I know, but my copy HASN’T FREAKING ARRIVED YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The agony!
4. Chocolate Caramel Dipped Pretzel with Cashews– I get this every single time I go to Disneyland (along with about ten thousand other varieties of junk food because Disneyland is not about rides. It’s about food). I will be there this weekend, stuffing my face.
5. Hogwarts- Y’all, Universal Studios just dropped da bomb on Tuesday that they are opening a Harry Potter attraction in their Hollywood park. This is HUGE news to us West Coast Muggles because hello, we’re nerds. Also, as Vee so eloquently put it as we were spazzing out about this announcement, “In yo face Florida.” (Um, nothing against Florida or anything but now we can grab a butterbeer anytime we want to. I mean, sometime in 2014 but whatever).