Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. You guys, this week they want me to make bookish confessions about myself. Ugh! I already embarrass myself enough as it is what with my Michael Moscovitz obsession (I really love him. I do) and my penchant for stalking people in bookstores. But now I get to tell you more.
1. Sometimes I skim. And by sometimes I mean a lot. Like anytime I’m bored. Every now and then I have to go back and reread portions because I miss major events.
2. I start. I stop. I start again. With some books this happens many times and I end up loving the book anyway and wonder why I couldn’t get through it the first time.
3. I love books without serious issues and with lots and lots of swoony kissing.
4. I’m always waiting for the kissing to start (see#3 above).
5. I read and reread the sexiest, swooniest, kissiest parts over and over again. (Are you sensing a pattern here?)
6. Sometimes I call Vee and discuss the passages in #5.
7. I dog ear pages.
8. I’ve been known to check out books from the library two or three times, never read them but still manage to return them late.
9. Sometimes, when I get really engrossed, I get annoyed when I get interrupted (like by the phone or people who want dinner on the table)
10. I’d rather read than sleep.
11. The bathtub is the best reading spot, but anywhere will do.